1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is stay up late with my husband and son. We'll either go to the movies, rent a movie, go to Chuck E Cheese's, go out to eat dinner really late, or just build a fort. No matter what, we're doing it together and we're doing it until about 11:00PM. Then, we sleep in on Saturdays, which gets the weekend off to a great start!
2. This Friday I am planning on renting The Lorax. Robert and Maddox went to see it while I was studying (either for finals or the Bar, I can't remember) and I really want to see it. Earlier today Robert and I ate lunch with Maddox at school and agreed that being lazy and watching The Lorax was going to make up our Friday night. I'm perfectly okay with all the snuggles I'm going to get!
3. The best thing about a weekend is that I can actually enjoy it now. I've only been out of law school for three months now, but it's been less than a month since I've been finished with the Bar. So really these past three weekends are the first completely FREE weekends I've had in the last four years. It feels AMAZING. Just knowing that I don't have to study is the best part of everday, but especially the weekends.
4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling a lot of things. I'm excited that the weather will be cooling off. We've had a record hot and dry summer this year that was no fun. But, I am sad that I had to spend the entire summer studying for the Bar. I wish I would have had that time to spend with Maddox. But, fall is my favorite season and there's so much to look forward to including Halloween, my son's birthday, and Thanksgiving, that it's impossible not to be excited.
6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is Arkansas football! We love our Razorbacks and I can't wait to watch what our new coach is going to do this year. And of course, I'm looking forward to the weather, THE FAIR (we LOVE the fair!!), being able to spend time outside without feeling like you're going to melt, all of the family time, all of the holiday crafts, the spirit of giving that starts to ignite around this time of year. I'm looking forward to it all!
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose fall. My allergies are at their mildest during the season. The weather is fantastic here. And there's always an excuse to get together with friends and family. Yes, definitely fall.
Fill-in-the-Blank Friday is from the little things we do
Fill in your blanks and stop by there to link up!