My 30 Before 30 List
- Visit Spain
- Go on a classic American roadtrip
- Ride in a limo
- Meditate on a mountain at sunrise or sunset
- Complete 20 do-it-yourself projects/crafts
- Make my own headboard
- Refinish this school desk for Maddox's room [<--almost done!]
- Create and send out Christmas cards
Made a Fabric Magnet Board Homemade Angry Birds invitations to my son's 6th birthday party Knitted scarves Made flower headbands for little girls Made a bracelet for my grandmother Made personalized candy jars as Christmas gifts Made heart-shaped crayon Valentines Weekly Dinner Menu Board
- ....the rest will come in time
See Ozzy on Tour
- Bet $100 on black at the roulette table
- Sing in a choir again
- Invest in the stock market
- Find a church/temple that "fits" me
- Get my mother and sister to quit smoking
- Designate one evening per month as game night with my closest friends
- Learn how to make balloon animals & volunteer at The Children's Hospital putting my skills to the test for the kids
- Make someone's wish come true
- Pick grapes or strawberries and make fresh jelly with my son, like I did when I was a kid
- Ride a horse [<--coming soon!]
- Ride a train
Get a new hairstyle
- Bowl a turkey
- Sky dive
- Get in the habit of waking up early enough to meditate every morning
- Watch 100 of IMDB's Top 250 Movies
- Raise $1000 in two months for a charity TBD.
- Watch the nutcracker during Christmastime
- Ride on a motorcycle.
- Skinny dip.
Work on a political campaign
- Get hypnotized.
- Buy a hammock--and use it.
- Join a flower of the month club.