Sunday, August 5, 2012

Free Aquafresh Toothpaste: Link to Printable Coupon

One of my new favorite websites is www.grocerysmarts.com.  It organizes deals by store and coupon and even has a star rating that lets you know how awesome the deal is at a glance.  Seriously, you need to check it out.

Today I knew I was making a trip to Wal-Mart and after a quick check of this site I was able to grab two travel-sized bottles of Aquafresh toothpaste for free.  Well, actually there was a 06¢ overage, so Wal-Mart technically paid me to "buy" them.  ;)


Grocery Smarts gave me all of the information I needed.  Wal-Mart has travel-sized Aquafresh Extreme Clean for 97¢ each.  And, right now Aquafresh has printable $1 off coupons for any size.

You're allowed to print the coupon twice, so after you print once, hit the back arrow on your browser and print again.  (Be sure to have your printer hooked up first.)  If you use your coupons on the travel size you should have an overage of 06¢ before tax.

Not much to it and a nice way to add to your little stockpile.  After all, you can't beat free.  


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully written article, if on your personal all bloggers offered the linked content as you, the internet could be a much bigger location.. best place to buy coupons online

    ReplyDelete