Monday, August 8, 2011

AHH!! Where Have I Been?!

I haven't blogged in like, 10 days.  YIKES!!

There is a big reason why, but I can't share that with you just yet.  :)  The other reason is... well, I don't know why!  I guess I've been in a bloggy funk.

So, I asked my son what I should write about.  He said, "Well... just write about something funny.  Maybe make a funny video or something that will crack them up... oh, and talk in an alien voice."

But, I'm pretty sure that none of you want to see what I look like right now (at almost one in the morning) and I'm certain I can't do an "alien voice" (despite Maddox's attempts to teach me how) so I'll pass on the video idea.

Instead, I'll ask a question.... Do any of you ever get in a bloggy funk?  Maybe you can't think of anything to write about?  Or, maybe you're just not interested in blogging that week?

I hope my spark for blogging will come back soon!  After all, my poor blog has never been so neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment