Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I feel nakie.

My blog is so... so... naked.  But I suppose you've gotta start somewhere, right?

I'll do my best to keep this first entry short and sweet.*  Many blogs are designed to discuss one topic, but I'm not fancy enough for all of that nonsense.  So instead, I'll just blog about anything and everything going on in my life or that I feel deserves a spot on the best newest blog in the universe!

So, I thought for my first entry I'd explain my hopes for this blog.  This will allow me to go back and pat myself on the back laugh at myself after I've been blogging for a while.  However, in keeping with the shortness and the sweetness of this entry (see above) I'll quote from one of the greatest movies of all time* and then make a list.  (Because who doesn't like a good list?)

My Hopes For this Blog  
"Let me 'splain.  No, there is too much.  Let me sum up."

  1. Write at least once per week.  Obviously this will be easier for me some weeks than others.
  2. Write about content that will allow readers to see what's going on in my life.
  3. Achieve world peace  Not set my expectations so highly that I consider my blog a failure.  After all, I am a newbie.
  4. Lastly, to reread entries and rediscover at least one memory I'd forgotten about and never would have remembered had I not created this blog.

So, that's it... for now.  Not forever.  Because if that were it forever this wouldn't be a blog, it'd be a letter, and one that was full of lies at that!

_______
*by my definition of the term.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great! We were all new at one time :)
    Come by and check me out. I'm in Arkansas as well, Fayetteville to be exact!
    Oh, on your Branson trip, were you talking about the Pig Trail as the curviest road? I drive that many times.

    Anyhow, come see my blog and follow if you'd like. I look forward to getting to know you better.
    Krissy - www.barefootmommies.com

    ReplyDelete