Monday, March 28, 2011

Twinkle Toes

As of yesterday, Robert and I have officially been married for two years.  This may not seem like much of an accomplishment, but anyone who's ever had to live with me Robert knows this is something that deserves a celebration.

But, no celebration happened yesterday.  Why not, you ask?  Well, I suppose it all started the day I bought this desk.  That same day, in the same store, I also fell in love with this.


It's a cedar chest.  I bought it as a present for my mother.  It's a little shabby but will look great once sanded and stained.  

So, now back to my anniversary and why we didn't go out, which can best be explained using simple math.

Cedar Chest

+

This Guy

=

This!

Somehow, while attempting to move the cedar chest, he dropped it... on both of his feet.  Being in the military, he's required to get a record of his injury so he spent six hours in the emergency room yesterday.  Thankfully there are no broken bones, only a broken ego.

Something tells me this will be an anniversary that I never let him we never forget.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment