Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Let's play a game I like to call...

What's Wrong With This Picture?

 [Yes, I am aware that this picture is horrible quality.  It was taken with my iPhone at night.]

Can't figure it out.... ?  That's okay.  
Lucky for you, I'm a nice person.
So here's a photo of what my car should look like.

[Again, another night photo, but at least it was taken with my DSLR and not my iPhone.]

Alright... if you still can't figure it out, here is your last hint.
If you'd like to qualify for the bonus round you'd better get this right!  
But no pressure...


Did you guess that someone stole the little Cadillac cover off my rim?  Then we've got a winner!!
(And if you also noticed that I took the time to draw a frowny-face on my rim to express my sadness, you get bonus points.)

You made it to the bonus round!!  
[Please try to contain your excitement.]

BONUS PHOTO:  What's Wrong With This Picture?


If you guessed that my foot is covered in mud, you're obviously unstoppable!  

As I was trying to take the photo of my car tonight, I stupidly [that's a word, right?] stepped in the pile of "dirt" my husband had placed in our front yard to fill in a small hole, not thinking about how it has rained several inches in the past 48 hours.  

So what's your prize for winning?

Well, I'd give you my front passenger-side, lug-nut cover but someone's apparently already claimed that prize.  So, I guess your prize is just the satisfaction of knowing Charlie Sheen would be proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment