Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Your Daily Dose [Of Motivation]

I'm in a very unique position right now in that I'm about to end my life as a student (the only life I've ever known) and begin my career (by starting my own business.)  To be completely blunt and honest, I'm fucking terrified.

I've always said that all we have in life is time and we're either doing something with it or we're not.  And, we all have dreams and goals.  It's okay to be scared, but it's not okay to let that fear keep you from achieving something your soul desires.  (Easier said than done, right?)

So if you needed a daily dose of motivation today like I did to get you thinking about your life, where you're at, and where you want to be, here ya go.



My only question is, what are you waiting for?


No comments:

Post a Comment