I know what you're thinking, it's SUPER cheesy! Duh. That's one reason I love it. Plus, I'm just honored that someone would think of me. :)
When given this award you're supposed to:
1: Thank the individual that gave you the award, including a link back to his/her blog in your post.
2: Tell your readers seven things about yourselves.
3: Pass along the award to 15 recently-discovered new bloggers.
1: I was given this blog award by Johanna from Moms Tree House. I found her site a few weeks ago and really enjoy it. [My favorite part of her blog are the weekly writing prompts. I mentioned them in my post here.] So stop by there and take a look around.
2: Seven things about myself:
- I am a lefty, but play all sports right handed.
- I graduate law school in 233 days. (But who's counting?)
- I never cook. NEVER. That's my hubby's job (and he does it well.)
- I've had The Cat In The Hat by Dr. Seuss memorized since I was three.
- I gave birth to twin boys as a gestational surrogate (meaning I wasn't biologically related to the babies) in March 2008.
- People often tell me I'm very intimidating, which is crazy because I'm constantly in awe of all of those I know and just how amazing they are.
- The saying I try my best to live by is, "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some sort of battle."
3) Pass along the award to 15 recently-discovered new bloggers: