Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Week of 04.04.2011 In Review

Here are this week's highlights that didn't make it into their own post:

1)  My sister Stevie had a history project due on Wednesday, which meant that we were all up until 1:00am Wednesday morning working on it.  I'm happy to report that she made an 89%!



2)  United States Supreme Court Justice came to speak at my law school Wednesday morning.  I was exhausted, but there was no way I was going to miss it!  Seriously the highlight of my non-existent career thus far!


3)  Maddox had his first t-ball game of the season on Thursday, which was also my first game as coach.  We lost by one run, but he did great!  I'd like to think I did alright as well.  ;)










4)  On Friday, I turned in my graduation application... a very surreal moment for me!!  Isn't she beautiful?

[school identification has been electronically redacted for privacy]

5)  I attempted my first DIY project and failed miserably, ruining these pretty letters which I had such big plans for.  I overestimated my abilities and underestimated the permanence of spray paint, so now they're in the trash.  Live and learn [and go buy more.]


6)  We all enjoyed the beautiful Saturday weather at the park.







No comments:

Post a Comment