Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Change is a Happenin'...

Initially the title of my blog really wasn't a title.  It was a quote that I adore (and that is one of my many mottos.)

I intend to live forever, so far so good . . . .
[That's a realistic motto, right?  Whatever.]

But, I couldn't decide if that was like putting a big red neon sign above my head telling fate to try me.  Well, it was either that or that it just wasn't catchy enough for me.  Either one.  

So, I changed it.  

This time I put a lot of thought into my title, and it's probably what most of you know my blog as:

To Find the Line

However, it just wasn't doing it for me.  I suppose that's because I'd initially anticipated my blog being more about a "journey" and all that jazz but really it's just turned into being a place for my random nonsense.  

And I'm all about some nonsense.  So, it has changed again.  And this time, for good.*

Mad Jackie
Blurring the Line Between Genius and Insanity

I feel this title is more fitting of my personality, especially considering one of my other favorite quotes is:

"I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying."  
[Now, I don't care who ya are... that is pure BRILLIANCE right there.]

And besides, I do think I'm a little mad, in every meaning of the word.  I'm a little crazy.  I'm a little too enthusiastic about life (as if there were such a thing).  And I'm a little too passionate.  So yes, I am definitely mad.  

I hope that you like the new title to my blog as much as I do.  And.... I am happy to announce that very soon you will see another change.... a new design.  :)

____________________________________
*for good = until/if I decide to change it again

No comments:

Post a Comment