Friday, June 17, 2011

Through Sat 6/18: Free 8x10 Collage Print From Walgreens!

Don't you just love free stuff?  I know I do!!

Now through Saturday, June 18th, you can receive a free 8x10 collage from Walgreens!


Here's how:  

Click here and follow the steps to create a free account (if you don't already have one), upload your photos, and order your collage.

Upon checkout enter the code 1FREEBIE.  Select in-store pickup & you've got yourself a free 8x10 collage.  [If you elect to have your collage shipped, postage charges may apply.]

What will you use your freebie on?

I haven't ordered my free collage yet because I'm trying to decide what photos I'd like to include.  

I'm considering using the ones I took of my son on his 5th birthday.  We'd rented a private plane to fly around the city in for a few hours.

Here are some of my favorite shots from that day of him being silly that just might end up in my collage:









[Note:  I wasn't compensated in anyway for this post.]

1 comment:

  1. Walgreen Company, or essentially Walgreens, is an American company that operates as the second-biggest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS Health. It has practical experience in filling remedies, wellbeing and wellbeing products, wellbeing data, and photograph services.
    Get more information to know about online stores please visit here -fml 0.1

    ReplyDelete