Friday, June 17, 2011

Through Sat 6/18: Free 8x10 Collage Print From Walgreens!

Don't you just love free stuff?  I know I do!!

Now through Saturday, June 18th, you can receive a free 8x10 collage from Walgreens!


Here's how:  

Click here and follow the steps to create a free account (if you don't already have one), upload your photos, and order your collage.

Upon checkout enter the code 1FREEBIE.  Select in-store pickup & you've got yourself a free 8x10 collage.  [If you elect to have your collage shipped, postage charges may apply.]

What will you use your freebie on?

I haven't ordered my free collage yet because I'm trying to decide what photos I'd like to include.  

I'm considering using the ones I took of my son on his 5th birthday.  We'd rented a private plane to fly around the city in for a few hours.

Here are some of my favorite shots from that day of him being silly that just might end up in my collage:









[Note:  I wasn't compensated in anyway for this post.]

No comments:

Post a Comment