Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What Am I Gonna DO With This Child?!

Here are a few memorable moments with Maddox, my silly five-year old, 
that have taken place within the past 24 hours.


Maddox:  [Talking to my husband.]  "Will you make me some cereal?"
Me:  "Oh, I'm sorry babe.  I told him I'd make him a bowl and I forgot."
Maddox:  "Yea, that's why I don't trust you."


Me:  [While singing and dancing like an idiot.] "Drop it like it's hot... drop it like it's hot..."
Maddox:  "If you don't move out of my way, I'm going to drop you like it's hot."


Maddox: "I don't want to eat dinner.  I just ate."
Me:  "If you're not hungry enough to finish everything that's fine, but you're sitting at the table.  The important thing is that we sit around the table together and enjoy . . . ."
Maddox:  "But, I'm on a diet!"


Kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment