Sunday, January 8, 2012

Celebrity Crushes: Warning--May Cause Hot Flashes


This week's Post Secret submission made me think about how everyone has a celebrity crush (or two or three.)


Usually for women, they're typical.  You know who I'm talking about.

Brad Pitt

Matthew McConaughey

Jared Leto

Tyson Beckford

But I've never really had a celebrity crush on any of the typical actors.  Okay, wait... maybe one.

Leonardo Dicaprio

But that crush started back in his Basketball Diary days and has stayed with me.  Other than Leo (I like to pretend we're on a first-name basis) my celebrity crushes include:

Colin Firth

Edward Norton

Alec Baldwin

Although I find these men attractive, I believe that one of the main reasons these men would qualify as my celebrity "crushes" is because of their talent.  I admire each one of these men for attributes that go beyond their handsome looks.

On a somewhat-related note:  I've come to discover that if you can dream it up someone out there has either tried it or would LOVE to try it--no matter how crazy an idea it may seem.  (Side Note:  Have you ever seen the show Taboo?  It reinforces my point.)

So, when I ask myself whether anyone out there currently has a celebrity crush on the following famous men, I'm forced to answer with a resounding yes.  Yes, there has to be at least one person on this planet who would LOVE to get a piece of the action below.

Steve Buscemi

Gary Busey

Who are your celebrity crushes?  Maybe one of the two gentlemen directly above?  *wink. wink. nudge. nudge.*


Secret Sunday is a series of posts inspired by the weekly submissions to Post Secret.
Click here to visit postsecret.com OR click here to visit other posts by this author in this series.



2 comments:

  1. Well...you know my true love is Rudolph Valentino. But I've also had a thing for Colin Firth, Patrick Wilson, Bruce Willis, and Ewan McGregor, among others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make no secret of the fact that my #1 celebrity crush is Christian Bale. I'm not ashamed to say that there is not one part of him that I would not lick.

    ReplyDelete