Monday, January 23, 2012

Hit My 10,000th page view AND my 100th Google Friend Connect Follower Milestone Today: A Thank You!!

When I started this blog on March 22, 2011 with a post entitled I Feel Nakie it never crossed my mind that almost exactly 10 months later l'd be writing this post.

Sure, 10,000 page views and 100 GFC Followers isn't crap compared to many (in fact, MOST) of the blogs that I enjoy reading.  But to me, it is.  To me, it's my first big milestone and I'm genuinely appreciative of it.  So I just wanted to take this time to say thank you.

Thank you for allowing me to express myself on this forum.

Thank you for being supportive.

Thank you for commenting.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

Thank you for the friendships and the connections made.

Thank you for sending me emails"liking" my Facebook page, and for following me on Twitter and Pinterest.

And thank you for the inspiration.

In June of 2011 I discussed how the most difficult part of blogging to me is simply trying to find my voice.  While I'm still searching for it, I feel that I find it a little more with each post and with each new follower.  The support, the emails, the comments, and even the friendships have helped me realize that I really can just be myself.

So thank you for helping me find my voice and thank you for helping give me the confidence to speak it.  In fact it's that support that lead me to get up the courage to post a weekly Linky for my Secret Sunday Series.  So thank you for that as well!

I'm excited to see what the next 10 months of blogging will bring for me (and for you as well.)

Thank you for making today special.  


No comments:

Post a Comment