Friday, January 13, 2012

One iPhone App That You Just HAVE to Have

The other night I stumbled across an app that is probably one of the best iPhone apps of all time and best of all, it's free!


It's called Apps Gone Free.  Basically, the geniuses behind this app list about 5 new apps everyday that have temporarily (usually one day only) made their app free.

I love this app for so many reasons!  This obvious one is that I'm saving 99¢ to $1.99 per download.  But, I also love that it lists free apps for the iPhone and the iPad!  Not to mention that it's a great way to download new apps and not feel guilty when you never use them.

Of course you won't be interested in every app posted on AGF, but in just two days of having it I've downloaded three apps for my son: Fish FuryCover Orange, and Doodle Fit.

I purchased Cover Orange and Doodle Fit for the iPad about six months ago and we all love them both, so I know when the time comes to whip out the iPhone to entertain the kid, he'll be excited to see they're on there!

Although I don't let the kiddo make a habit of playing on my iPhone, it's nice to have apps that I know will bide me time when it's needed.  And of course, since this app also lists temporarily free apps for the iPad, maybe we'll discover some new favorites as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment